Saturday, June 9, 2007

Global Warming Talks in Your Home

I just posted this at Saipan This Week, but it's such a great opportunity that I wanted to get the information up here also.

I ran into Robert Schwalbach this morning and got the update on his presentations on Global Warming. Bob has worked with former Vice President Al Gore in making the movie "An Inconvenient Truth" which focuses on global warming. He is on Saipan until June 19 and he is here to give these slide presentations. He will give his presentations anywhere, anytime. "I'll give it for one person in their living room." Last weekend he gave a presentation for four people up at Coffee Care, so anything is possible and available.

There are a couple of presentations tentatively scheduled. Mariana Islands Nature Alliance (MINA) is hosting a presentation at the Aqua Resort this Friday evening, June 15. The time is not yet set, but I'll try to keep you updated.

There is another scheduled for Saturday evening, June 16 by the Tanapag Community Association. The time and place are not yet known.

I have Bob's contact information, so if you would like to set up a presentation, leave a comment or send me an email through my email by clicking on "My Profile" over there on the right.

(This great photo is not from Bob's presentation, but from Neat-o-Rama.)



1 comment:

Deece said...

Great movie! I'm so glad he's here doing this. It's too bad that school is out though, I wonder if he was able to present at many schools. It's too hard for me, but I wish I could attend once.