Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm Hosting Grand Rounds

From the South Pacific island of Saipan, I'm hosting the June 17 edition of Grand Rounds, the world-wide blog carnival of medically related stuff.

Here are the guidelines:

1. Start submitting your posts to me via email: david (at) MarianasEye (dot) com. Please put GRAND ROUNDS in the subject line. The deadline is Monday June 16 at 12 noon, EDT.

2. Instead of sending me the URL of your blog and the post, please send me the hotlinks. So, instead of http://marianaseye.blogspot.com, you would send Marianas Eye. And for the post, instead of http://marianaseye.blogspot.com/2008/06/medical-whores.html, you would send Medical Whores. It will make hosting a quantum leap easier.

3. Send me a blurb about your post, or a key quote from the post that you think summarizes the content.

4. If you want to increase your Google juice, let me know that you're adding me to your blogroll, and I'll reciprocate.

I'm looking forward to reading your posts, and putting them all together. Let the submissions begin!

3 comments:

Dragonfly said...

I've blogrolled you! Hope things are well in the northwestern Pacific.

Kim said...

Google juice! LOL!

I'm adding you to my glass....

: D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting. I've added you to my blogroll.