Sunday, March 9, 2008

Is your name on this list?

My book has been published and has been available on Amazon for a couple of months. I just got my first piece of fan mail from Cindy in Virginia. Thanks, Cindy. I figured I'd put a link to Amazon on my blog.

I ordered 200 copies for distribution on Saipan, but they are on the slowest boat ever. It's been over eight weeks, and they are still not here. Hopefully, they'll arrive within the next couple of weeks.

I'm planning on giving a copy to all the people who helped in one way or another. If your name is on this list, you have a gift copy coming from me.

Jayvee Vallajera, Frances Demapan, Carol Danelius, Houdin Dehnad, James Oh, David Yamartino, Sarah Johnson, Anne Erhard, Mark Robertson, Cinta Kaipat, Walt Goodridge, Randy Clark, Jeff Turbitt, Senator Maria Pangelinan, Jeff Schorr, Bob Coldeen, Michael Ernest, Angelo Villagomez, Jaleh Slominski, Ed Propst, Annette Donner, Don Bader, Bud Carroll, Robert T. Torres, Joseph Kevin Villagomez, Kirk Johnson, Velin Saramov, and Daniel Lamar.

If your name is Oprah, and if you contact me, I'll send you a copy too.

I wish I had gotten copies before JP passed away.

8 comments:

Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bon said...

You spelled my name wrong Dr. K.

Marianas Eye said...

O-P-R-A-H. You have a copy coming too, Boni.

Hi Cindy.

Bruce A. Bateman said...

Hi, My name is Oprah, please bring that free copy to Porky's.

****

Congratulations on publishing your book, David. I Hope it sells well.

Saipan Writer said...

Acknowledgements in books are the way to show gratitude. :-)

Congrats on publishing. And congrats on FAN MAIL! Woohoo!

When's the book signing? (and where? and how much to purchase?)

CNMI Blogger said...

CONGRATULATIONS, DAVE! Can't wait to get my autographed copy. Thank you.

Unknown said...

I'm happy to see my name here too :) David, it snowing again... No spring for me!

Anonymous said...

How about that offer?