Sunday, March 2, 2008

Best of This Blog

If you're a regular reader of this blog, I need your help. I'm putting together a "Best of This Blog" list and I want your input on what posts to include. Take a minute to just think of your favorite ones, just off the top of your head. If you want to tell me what you liked about the post, all the better.

I want to hear from everyone. That means you, in Lynchburg, and in Tempe, and in Eau Claire, and Sacramento, and Durango, and Guam, and Saipan, and New York, and Manila and everywhere else.

You get to read this blog for free. Now help me out. Leave your suggestions by clicking on "comments"

2 comments:

Bruce A. Bateman said...

Off the top of my head, David, the most touching piece you have written was when you thought your son had a medical problem.. False alarm, thank goodness, but the piece you wrote was heartfelt and very well written.

I'll read over some of your others and see what strikes me.

Anonymous said...

I agree with bruce. Very moving parent's perspective. Also the "revolution on little cat's feet" as it is reality.

anonemous