Thursday, January 24, 2008

Infomercials

These things are the greatest. Every time I watch an infomercial, I'm ready to buy whatever they're selling. I actually only bought an infomercial product once, but it lived up to its promises. I consider it one of the best purchases of my life. It was the Tony Robbins "Personal Power" program. Now I'm sitting here watching the P90X infomercial, and once again, I'm thinking, "this looks great." I think the things most infomercials sell really do work, with the caveat, if you use them, or follow the program, or whatever. I think most of us just fail when it comes to using the product as designed.

And so, I sit here wondering, "am I really going to take the time to do this?" That's the only real question.

The conference continues to have a lot of very valuable information, but we're all getting tired.

1 comment:

Angelo Villagomez said...

Come to Godfather's tonight for EJ's going away party!