Thursday, July 12, 2007

Undefeated!


This may be the only week you'll see a photo of the undefeated Guns and Roses Football Team. We had a great game last night, and ended up in a 1-1 tie. It was fantastic to get out there and run around. I played midfield most of the game, so I did a lot of running, and only a little wheezing. My family was there, and someone commented that it's like I had a team of personal trainers. Every time I'd walk off the field, Nava would run up with water.

One of the younger players on the other team said that he was excited to play against me because "That's the doctor that took a BB out of my eye!"

Every microfibril of my quadriceps has been screaming for the past week since we started. Tear 'em down and build 'em back up -- that's muscle growth. It'll be nice when the pain subsides.

1 comment:

Angelo Villagomez said...

Actually, it looks like the four teams will be pretty well matched.