Monday, July 16, 2007

8 Random Facts About Me

I've been tagged again, this time by Harry and Deece. I'm supposed to list 8 random facts about myself, then tag eight other people by leaving comments on their blogs.

  1. I spent a summer living in a tent on the Sioux Reservation in South Dakota.
  2. I say a prayer before every surgery I perform.
  3. I talk to my best friend from high school about once a month.
  4. I've reached a place in my life where connecting is more important than achieving.
  5. I don't like balconies. When I was four years old my one-year-old cousin floated between the railings of a balcony and fell four stories, dying at my feet while I played in the courtyard below. When my eldest child turned one, this all came back to me and I would just sit and weep, thinking of my aunt's anguish of having lost her first child.
  6. I've been to the island nation of Tuvalu.
  7. I go to Duty Free Galleria about once every three weeks just to walk around and feel urban.
  8. I had a thick southern accent until I was 15. I can summon it at will.
I tag some of the new Mariana Island Bloggers: B Blogger,Cookin' up a Storm, Islander for Life,Operation Rota, Saipannovka (this one's in Russian!), and Just Relax (Refaluwasch in America).

No comments: