Monday, April 7, 2008

Change Your Life

Well, I wasn't really planning on doing this. I posted the review about this book, and a couple of people have gone ahead and ordered it and said, "let's get together to discuss it every couple of weeks like the author recommends." So, that's what we're going to do. Take a look at the links and let me know if you want to join us. I've read about 30 pages of it, and have done a couple of the exercises, I must say (and I'm not one to say stuff like this lightly), it's made a huge difference in my approach to life. Some total shifts in my life. Go figure.

Let me know if you want to join us. Once we find out how many people are in, we'll go from there. I'm just accepting that since people want to do it, it was meant to be. Consider that since you're reading this, you're meant to be a part of it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new telephone books are in...I'm SOMEBODY!!! (name that movie).

Actually my copy of Are you Ready to Succeed? came in, and yes I am.

Russ

Anonymous said...

...I wish I could get so excited about nothing, Navin.

Jeffrey said...

thanks for linking me up on the blog roll too. and for SurgeXperiences. i look forward to your continued participation. :)

Mike Ernest said...

He hates these cans. Stay away from the cans.

Marianas Eye said...

I'm lost, but I'm okay with that, Mike.

Mike Ernest said...

Sorry, Dr. The first poster quoted a movie, and asked for someone to name it. Harry identified it by naming the character; I added to it by adding one of my favorite lines from the movie. Sorry for the confusion. You were probably lernin' useful medical stuff while we were all watching "The Jerk"

My copy of the book has yet to arrive. Funny how quickly they can add to your credit card, but actually getting it out here....well that takes a bit longer.

Marianas Eye said...

Ahhh. Well, I missed the initial set up on this one. Got it. Thanks.

Mike Ernest said...

My copy arrived.