- 3 AM: Child 4 awakens. I can't get back to sleep. Welcome to the day.
- 5:45 AM: Drive to Garapan for 6 AM run. Running buddy sleeps in. I'm too tired to run alone. Drive back home.
- 7 AM: Drive to San Jose for radio interview with Harry Blalock on KZMI for Kite Festival March 1
- 8:30 AM: Parent-Teacher Conference for Child 1
- 9:15 AM: Go to the office to examine patients I operated on yesterday
- 10 AM: Take Child 3 to dental appointment
- 11 AM: Take Child 2 and 3 to ENT appointment, get X-rays, schedule hearing test.
- 12 PM: Drive Child 2 to San Vicente to play with a friend.
- 1 PM: Arrive back in Garapan for 1 PM meeting
- 2:30 PM: Take Child 1 to jewelry making workshop
- 3:30 PM: Parent-Teacher Conference for Child 3
- 4:30 PM: Prepare to take Child 1 to dance class. Child 1 decides not to go, no arguments from me. I lie down to take a nap.
- 6 PM: Wake up, eat, drive to Garapan for 6:30 meeting.
- 8:30 PM: Meeting over, Mara and I drive to Hyatt to walk in the gardens and chill. Get tour of new spa. Very nice.
- 9:15 PM: Get home, end of day, good night.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Days Like This
The kids are off for two days this week because of parent-teacher conferences. Here is what my day looked like yesterday.