The goals of the "theatre" are sixfold:
- To establish the highest moral principle governing the topic.
- To clarify the essence of the problem or issue.
- To establish the necessity and possibility of its resolution.
- To seek to find practical positive ways of resolving the problem by means of consultation.
- To share experiences, enrich each other's knowledge and understanding on moral issues, and to use the accumulated wisdom of humanity to do so.
- To inspire the audience and to encourage the participation to act in a positive, moral way, to develop their own moral capacities.